Sunday, May 10, 2009

An Interview With Kyru

Interviewee: Kyru
Interview By: re4beast

Origin of kongregate username: The original name was Kurushu Net Zefein of the BloodDragons. The character was developed over 4 years of Roleplaying. The name was shortened to Kuru through nicknames. I finally changed it to Kyru when I learned of the brain-disease named “Kuru.”

Favorite Game on kong: It’s a toss up between GemCraft and Monster’s Den.

Favorite Chatroom: I loved the tight-knit community of Lyceum, so I’m going to go with that.

What is the first thing you said in chat: “What in the name of stupid are you people going on about?”

Random fact about you: Those are the only two games that I have ever rated 5/5.

KU vs BYU: Penn State

Favorite Sport team on a major league level: New England Patriots. I really can’t answer anything other than that. You’ve seen the fathead on my wall.

What is something no one on kongregate knows about you: I swear like a sailor off of Kongregate. I am also an uncle of 7, 6 nieces and 1 nephew, and have been an uncle since I was born.

Dm1 vs FtD: DM1

Favorite Kongregate User: Mm. Toughy. Either Ventero or MutableAir. One is my programming mentor. The other my girlfriend.

Whats the hardest part about being a mod: I don’t want people to feel like they are beneath me just because I am a mod, but at the same time I enjoy sarcasm. It’s a complicated dilemma.

Have you ever been threatened as a mod: And I have been threatened plenty of times. Trolls will be trolls. An example “If you ban me I’m going to backtrack your IP, kill your family, and then make you watch as I skin them!”

If you could talk to a president, any president, who would it be and what would you say: I would tell Obama not to be a rockstar. He has the opportunity to make a lot of positive change, but making the “popular” change just because they bolster his popularity will not make him a great president.

If you could say something to George Bush what would it be: I would ask him if he honestly thought that his decisions regarding the Iraq War were based on valuable intel, and not just some sense of bitterness for what Saddam Hussein tried to do to his father.

What did you want to be when you were little: Megaman

What do you do outside of school: I am currently trying to find a job while doing my best to maintain my 4.0 in college.

Favorite moment with juice: Our Relient K thread in Off-topic.

Rick Roll vs Barack Roll: Rick Roll

No comments: