Sunday, January 18, 2009

Kongrats to hipcheck!

I just had to make a reply to the other post by hokage. Thank you everyone who left me a shout and whisper. I've never had so many emails from kongregate XD. I really appreciate everyone's support and referrals. I really want to thank the writers on this site though who make it so popular and keep people coming back. Without our new interviewers and guide writers this site probably wouldn't have lasted much longer. So thank you everyone involved in this project and another big thanks to hokage for really helping me out with a ton of things while I'm busy with work or wedding plans. I'll try to get other guides up soon or at least an article here or there. I've mainly focused on getting writers in here lately and it has been a great help. Thanks again to everyone.
~hipcheck

2 comments:

blugo said...

People love you hipcheck, we support you all the way man!

James said...

^+1 to Hokage's comment.