Monday, November 19, 2007

Universal Items

Through the ages civilizations have risen swiftly only to fall, leaving the ruined bones of their once great halls as proof of their former glory. However, some few relics were too powerful to fade away with their makers and can now be used by anyone strong enough to tame their power. No one knows where they came from or who may have crafted them, but they stand as the sole, potent symbols of long forgotten cultures. Some say they will still remain long after the stones of this era's greatest monuments have diminished to nothing but dust and ash.

Items:

5 comments:

Idomis said...

Hey, I've been a member of Kong since Nov 2006, but due to a hectic schedule for quite a few months, I missed out on most of the cards. Since returning, I've been collecting, but will I ever be able to earn the previous cards? I know Kong recently re-released many cards. When I have my deck, will I never be able to use the Marquis card, say, since I missed it, or will I just have to earn other sets?

r3p3nt said...

Hi omni, once the game is released the older cards will eventually be released via the weekly challenges again. So yes, you will be able to earn the previous cards!

Focus said...

Hi r3p3nt! Glad to see you are back. Apparently VertFire from COCAK spoke with Greg and he said that this cards will work with any character. That would mean there are no characters for this set, or they are universal cards... I don't know, really. We should wait the 4 items to appear and then see what happens with characters and what's their appareance.

The blog is going great, good luck!

r3p3nt said...

Thanks for the help Focus!

Focus said...

I'll feel bad if after so many speculations, I'm wrong. ;_;